About the Event
GAME DAY FAN ACTIVITIES
Activities include authentic stadium food and beverages, the very best silent auction around, exciting Stampeder involvement, and more!
Spectator tickets can be purchased here or at the door!
Additional tickets for the Friday, November 3rd Stampeders vs. Blue Bombers game will be available for purchase at $25 each on Saturday, September 30th - a savings of $10 per ticket!
- Must be 14 years old to play
- 7 x 7 Flag football tournament
- 7 - 14 Players per team
- Guaranteed 3 games - games will be played in 25 minute timeslots
- Tournament officiated by professional level referees
- Prizes awarded to 1st place team, top fundraising team, and top fundraising individual
- Participant t-shirt and game day lunch will be provided
- Click here to see the complete list of official tournament rules
- $1,500 fundraising minimum per team.
- $150 fundraising minimum to join the Free Agent team.
- Teams will consist of 7-14 players, with each team raising a minimum of $1,500 to participate. This minimum can be met by: corporate sponsorships, individual donations, and fundraising through the participant webpage.
Prizes will be awarded to:
- Top fundraising team
- Top fundraising individual
There is an unbelievable exclusive Stampeder experience waiting for the top fundraising team!
All fundraising minimums must be met online by September 17th, 2017.
NOT QUITE THERE? Make a personal donation to top your team up.
Crohn’s and Colitis Canada is the only national, volunteer-based charity focused on finding the cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improving the lives of children and adults affected by these diseases.
We are one of the top two health charity funders of Crohn’s and colitis research in the world, investing over $100 million in research since 1974, leading to important breakthroughs in genetics, gut microbes, inflammation and cell repair as well as laying the groundwork for new and better treatments.
We are transforming the lives of people affected by Crohn’s and colitis (the two main forms of inflammatory bowel disease) through research, patient programs, advocacy, and awareness.
Our Crohn’s & Colitis – Make it stop. For life. campaign has already achieved $44 million (or 44%) in the third year of a seven year campaign and funds raised are already advancing our mission.
About the Calgary Chapter
The Calgary Chapter is an active chapter that supports those living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis in the community. Raising funds for research and providing support to those living with these chronic diseases are a priority. Raising awareness of these diseases and advocating for those who have them is key. The chapter meets monthly and bi-monthly support groups are held. Please CLICK HERE for more information.